Amsterdam view from Amsterdam Tower

Amsterdam view from Amsterdam Tower
The view from Amsterdam Tower

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Young Single Indonesian Working Women in Ho Chi Minh City

When I was a kid, I used to hear teachers or parents said "Gantungkan Cita-Citamu Setinggi Langit".  Unofficial translation is saying that we should have a sky-high goal/ambition.  So I did, I had a dream to work and live overseas.  I think I was so much influenced by Hollywood movies whereby many working women work in big cities such as the big apple, live in apartments, work hard till late of night trying to catch deadlines, etc, etc...


During college times, I envied friends who got the opportunities to study overseas.  Later on when I started working, wow,..... if I heard friends got overseas job offers, I supported them to take the chance and go!! 


Now here I am living, learning French & Vietnamese languages, blogging and writing in Vietnam... I met three great ladies from my country, they are adventurous to work and live in Ho Chi Minh City... Young Single Career Women who Go Global for International Career


Reference link: Women in Business Website

No comments:

Post a Comment