Amsterdam view from Amsterdam Tower

Amsterdam view from Amsterdam Tower
The view from Amsterdam Tower

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I can write.... I can share my experiences...

There is always the first time for everything...

As encouraged by my college friend, I took her offer to become one of the contributors to WomanBizLife.com. Thanks to her trust, my first writing has been published in this women website.

My personal goal is to share my own experience to everyone, so they can learn from it, have I made mistake in the past, others can learn from it and make a difference. It it not my intention to show off, as I am realized that I am nobody, there are others out there who have done more and achieved more things that I do.

I say that this is an easy reading. Read it when you are free during the weekend, sit on your couch, a warm cup of tea on your right side plus some cookies - LOL

This is what happened in my previous work, should you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment